the Winnipeg Trolley Company
Established in 2011, the Winnipeg Trolley Company is Manitoba’s newest tourism and charter transportation company. Winnipeg is a captivating place, and our mission is to provide exciting and affordable tour and transportation services aboard the province’s only heritage-style vehicle.
Inspired by the Winnipeg Electric Company streetcars that were once a prominent feature on the city’s streets, our 32-passenger orange and cream trolley blends in among the abundance of beautiful early-1900s architecture found in the provincial capital. Yet, with all the features of any contemporary transit vehicle including heating, air-conditioning, and a full audio system, it can also transport our passengers in comfort and luxury. Whether you charter our trolley for your special event, book it for your wedding, or see some of Winnipeg’s best sights aboard one of our award-winning tours, choosing the Winnipeg Trolley Company is sure to add a unique charm to your travel experience.
Please explore our website, check out the gallery to see the trolley, and don’t hesitate to contact Us with any inquiries or comments. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter to learn about other great activities in Winnipeg and Manitoba.
We wish you a safe journey, and look forward to welcoming you to one of the best cities in the country!
- Duration of public tours is approximate, and may change due to traffic or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Smoking is not permitted on board Trolley 356.
- Tour guide gratuity is at the customer’s discretion and is not included in the ticket price.
- The Winnipeg Trolley Company reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel a tour due to traffic, bad weather, or other unsafe conditions.
- The Winnipeg Trolley Company is not responsible for delays or service interruption due to mechanical failure, accidents, traffic congestion, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond the company’s control. Should a tour be cancelled, customers will receive a full refund of their ticket price.
- Any claim for a canceled tour shall be limited to refund of ticket price and service charge paid by the ticket holder.
- Unused public tour tickets shall be null and void and of no value unless the customer contacts us prior to the beginning of the tour for which they were purchased, to arrange a transfer.
- The Winnipeg Trolley Company may terminate any agreement and/or transaction for any violation of these terms. The Winnipeg Trolley Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction and refund any amounts paid by the customer for unused and cancelable tours or other services for good cause, as determined in the sole discretion of the Winnipeg Trolley Company. In some instances, cancellation fees will apply.
- The customer agrees that the Winnipeg Trolley Company has earned the full purchase price collected for processing ticket orders whether or not the customer redeems the ticket.