Winnipeg City Tours
Winter tours on now! Please see below for schedule.
“We have done tours in cities all over the world, and this is definitely one of the best.”
– Paul F. (Read more customer reviews here.)
Hop aboard our Heart of a Nation City Tour, and you will never see Winnipeg the same way again!
Experience the very best sights and stories the River City has to offer on our award-winning, flagship sightseeing tour. Learn why Manitoba’s capital was once called the ‘wickedest city in Canada’, how a local team became history’s first Olympic hockey champions, Winnipeg’s shocking connection to James Bond, and much, much more. Humorous and engaging, this tour will help you discover what to explore while visiting our city!
- St. Boniface, Winnipeg’s charming French quarter;
- The Exchange District, a popular major motion picture filming location housing North America’s largest collection of turn-of-the-century architecture;
- Bell MTS Place hockey arena, home of the NHL’s Winnipeg Jets;
- The community club where The Guess Who and Neil Young got their start;
- Osborne Village, voted Canada’s greatest neighbourhood in 2012;
- The stately mansions of Wellington Crescent;
- The grand 400-acre Assiniboine Park;
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights, the world’s only human rights museum;
- The Manitoba Legislative Building, one of Canada’s most mysterious architectural wonders.
Download our route map HERE!
Tour Length & Departure Point
Tours run approximately 2.5 hours, with two outdoor stops and one bathroom break.
Tours depart from in front of The Forks Market (1 Forks Market Road) at The Forks.
Click HERE for a map and to find directions from your hotel. | TheForks.com
Nov. 1st to March 31st
Saturday: 1:00 pm
May 16th to June 15th | Sept. 2nd to Oct. 31st
Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday: 1:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am
June 16th to Sept. 2nd
Tuesday to Thursday: 10:00 am | 1:00 pm
Friday to Saturday: 10:00 am
Sunday: 1:00 pm | 4:00 pm
Times are subject to change.
Please check our current schedule.
General Admission (adults & seniors): $27.50
Student (with valid ID): $25.50
Child (12 and under): $14.50
Infant (5 and under): FREE
Read our Satisfaction Guarantee and FAQs!
Purchase an Assiniboine Park Zoo ticket together with your tour ticket and SAVE 10% on zoo admission! See details below.
Buy tickets HERE, or by calling 204-226-TOUR (8687).
We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to guarantee your seat on board our tours. Tours may sell out online, or only a limited number of walk-up tickets may be available on the day of the tour.
Please note: you do NOT need to print your tickets when purchasing online; simply give your name to the guide prior to the tour!
Visiting the Zoo?
Purchase an Assiniboine Park Zoo ticket together with your Heart of a Nation City Tour ticket and SAVE 10% on zoo admission! Meet animals from across the Canadian North in the world’s best arctic zoological exhibit—Journey to Churchill—and discover many other exciting creatures at Canada’s oldest zoo.
Zoo admission tickets will be emailed to the email address you provide when purchasing your tickets, with no printing needed. This means you can skip the ticket line when visiting the Zoo!
Note: Reduced price zoo tickets and trolley tour tickets are not available at the zoo ticket office. Zoo tickets valid to December 2019. Trolley does not stop at the zoo during the city tour.